CALAMARI & GARLIC PIZZA



Having some pizza dough left over from last night's pizzas, I decided to use it up by making a quick pizza to throw in the oven (as it was already preheated and cooking the oven chips). I had a little bit of egg mix left from crumbing the calamari, I threw that on top of my tomato & garlic based dough, topping it with pizza cheese & parmesan, and a soft drizzle of olive oil. It worked out perfectly. Threw this into the oven as I was preparing to cook the other meals.

This whole meal worked out well, us having the spaghetti marinara below, the kiddies the calamari & oven chips - with the garlic pizza in the middle to pop up sauce from spaghetti dish, or just for plain gluttony.

A good Saturday night dinner was had by all - although it was a bit tricky to do as all the cooking (bar the chips) had to be done within 10 minutes of meal time.

Popular Posts