Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday

No pictures taken for the past few meals, and now I'll have to remember what we had! Why is it so difficult to recall things from just a few days? I think I've got it -


  • Wednesday - Mustard Veal
  • Thursday - Hokkien Noodles with Prawns & Calamari
  • Friday - take out Pizza (even though I've made the dough -
  • Saturday - ummm, My Pizza, and one for Mum & Dad - ours a Capricciosa, Mum & Dad's Ham & Pineapple, Children Ham, Tomato & Cheese
  • Sunday - Mum's Birthday - went out to dinner to Tandoor Curry House - table for 8, Janine, Nelson, Mum, Dad, Neil, Reef, Finn & me

AND THIS IS WHAT WE HAD - $61.50

  1. Garlic Naan, 2 Plain Naans & a Roti Bread
  2. Chooza Tikka - Boneless Chicken in Tandoor Oven
  3. Palak Gosht - Spinach & Lamb Punjabi Style Curry
  4. Basmati Rice with a scattering of cumin seeds

Chooza Tikka - Boneless chicken in Tandoor Oven

Popular Posts